Small Business Marketing Blog

Explaining the use of blogs in small business Internet marketing and their role in small business marketing plan and marketing strategy. Blog creation, design, promotion, resources and tips for entrepreneurs and small businesses.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Even more service problems

I finally figured out that those previous posts about service problems were still in some kind of error limbo. As I tried to edit them, I kept on getting various error messages. It also limited my posting of new entries. I once again dare to declare these problems to be part of the past and tomorrow I can finally go forward with the program. Justified to full...

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005, Blogger JonnyQ888 said...

Hey,

I got your post on my blog about the link exchange and I'm all for it. Let me know when you are ready because I think it would be a great thing for the readers. In fact, it would be kind of cool if we did a dual post talking about link exchanges. Again, just let me know whenever you're ready.

Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home