Small Business Marketing Blog

Explaining the use of blogs in small business Internet marketing and their role in small business marketing plan and marketing strategy. Blog creation, design, promotion, resources and tips for entrepreneurs and small businesses.

Friday, March 18, 2005

I tuned the website settings

Now the site functions as I want monthly archives and no time on posts, just the day. I always get bit nervous when I see that somebody answered my mail in less than 5 minutes that kind of forces me to reply back and there we go again replies, replies, replies...

If you have followed my other sites, you might have noticed that I use very few links. That is because I mostly have been writing about news and news get old and because I don't want to take any extra website updating responsibilities, well, I shun the links.

However, some sites, like the one that I am building about log homes has massive amount of links, why? It is because I am linking to more or less stable resources that will be there after a year or two, this ensures that I have to do as little link management as possible. This is almost obligatory while working outside traditional websites, where we are allowed to place almost anything imaginable to automate the site functions. Not so while using web logging services, here our hands are tied and we have only limited access to the engine room. Therefore the need to keep things simple, and that sure is fine by me, after all I am bit of a log head.

Maybe this is enough as an introduction, and I can move to more defining articles that actually benefit your small business. Have a nice day everyone! (Indeed everyONE, I bet I am the sole person following this site at the moment of writing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home